- Competitors must renew their memberships ahead of time, as it may affect their ability to register.
- Registration officially closed Thursday, March 2. Entries can only be accepted now by contacting the registrar and will only be considered if they do not add an additional round to an event.
- The Online payment system will close Thursday, March 9.
- Competitors who canceled by February 15 will receive a 75% refund of their entry fees. Those who canceled between February 15 and March 2 will receive a 50% refund. Those canceling after March 2 will not receive refunds.
- To check in at Nationals, all competitors must provide a Photo ID. If a Youth competitor does not have a photo ID, the parent or guardian will be asked to provide their photo ID.
- Collegiate Competitors must provide a current Collegiate ID.
- All competitors must provide evidence of current USA Dance membership. Membership renewal will not be available at the event.
- All competitors must fill out an Athlete Waiver form.
- All competitors except Pro-Am Students must fill out an Anti-Doping Form.
- To make the Check-In process faster, you may download your athlete waiver and anti-doping forms from the Registration page on the website at usadancenationals.org. Fill them out, but DO NOT SIGN THEM. Bring them with you to the event.
- Collegiate Competitors: When you registered in O2CM, the system charged the entry fees for all events. The fees for the 20 dances included in your registration package will be removed by the Registrar. Please pay after your account has been adjusted.
- Collegiate Team Match Competitors: Only one person should register for the team in O2CM. Please download and complete the Team Match Entry Form from the Registration page on the website usadancenationals.org and return it to email@example.com.
Anti-Doping Rules will apply at Nationals. Know the Rules! Follow the Rules!
- All DanceSport Athletes participating in USA Dance competitions are eligible to be selected for doping control.
- As a DanceSport Athlete, you are bound by the code.
- If you are taking any medication, read the Anti-Doping section under the Competitors tab on the website at usadancenationals.org to see if you need to submit a Therapeutic Use Exemption Form.
At Nationals, winners of events with scholarships will receive a voucher to be exchanged for the award money at the Ticket Sales Desk. You must have your USA Dance number and social security number to receive your scholarship.
Social Dance and Social Conferences:
- In addition to the Friday night social dance, USA Dance Leadership will be hosting the Chapter Leadership Conferences.
- There will be seven workshop topics, each hosted more than once throughout the weekend.
- The National organization will provide a $300 rebate to each representative who stays the entire weekend, attends the workshops, and volunteers for part of the weekend.
- For all the details on the workshops, rebate, and other benefits, check out https://usadancenationals.org/social-leadership-conference/ and register today.
Volunteers are still needed for Nationals! If you are interested in working as a volunteer, please contact Sterling Sightler, Nationals Registrar. She will send you a Volunteer Form with the information that is needed.
Meet You In St. Louis! The Dance Floor Is Calling!